A Morning Walk

Today I couldn’t resist going for a walk to the beach on such a beautiful morning. When I got down to the promenade, the water was completely flat and still. There was a lovely sense of peace at the beach.

Peaceful Bondi, August 2011

When I got to the North Bondi end, I spotted a few chookies doing a bit of training!

Roosters training at Nth Bondi, Aug 2011

Had to to tear myself away and head to work, but what a great way to start the day!

2 comments

  1. Christov10 says:

    Um, what’s a chookie?

    • bondimermaid says:

      he he! Your comment made me realise that I forgot to tag and catagorise this post, which I have now done. When I referred to “chookies” I was referring to “roosters” and more specifically to the “Sydney Roosters” – a football team. (A bit of a long bow perhaps!) You can read more about the Roosters by following this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Roosters
      Apologies for such a parochial reference! I guess that’s what happens when you live one place for too long!

Leave a Reply to Christov10