The Summer Went to Autumn

Well we found out where the summer went. She decided to just have a little rest and now she’s come out to play – in Autumn!

I don’t recall such warm Sydney Easter weather. The last week has been glorious warm days – up to 29 degrees.

So warm in fact, that it was incredibly hot at the beach and swimming was very pleasant. Admittedly the ocean starts warming up around this time of the year.

Am getting ready for the chilly weather to hit soon.

2 comments

    • bondimermaid says:

      Yes, indeed….Winter. I think it might be partly to blame for my apparent slackness in writing my next post! I just lose my inspiration in the cold weather. All I want to do is become a bear and hibernate till it’s Spring! It has been rather cold this winter – particularly these last few days.

Leave a Reply to bondimermaid